Rest Days

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Rest Days

Post by Bridge »

Mr. Atlas says to exercise every day. I think that this is good for getting into the exercise habit, as if it's done daily it becomes part of your normal routine and becomes second nature. I try to exercise every day, however, at times things in life can interrupt the best of schedules, and at times the old body tells me to take a rest. How many rest days do you take off? In a poll on another site, it was stated that 13 percent of the exercisers did their exercise daily, whereas 26 percent took off one day per week, and another 33 percent took off two days per week. Others took off more days, sometimes up to a week, etc. How about you?
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Rest Days

Post by emfermi »

I usually like to rest on Sunday. I think everyone of us needs a rest from our routines, be it work, diet or exercise. So I get the rest necessary from all of them on Sunday. That day, I wake up late, eat what I feel like to and enjoy some good time with my brothers and parents. Instead of working out, I usually watch a movie or go for a ride in my car, maybe both. So far, it has worked wonders!!!