Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

A Marvel Of A Man

Post by Henry Marczak »

A Marvel Of A Man: Stan Lee Dead At 95

When I was a kid did read some comics, back then my fave was The Phantom the ghost who walks, when i think about it his physique was more like Charles Alas. I really liked Classics Illustrated which where very good and a big fan of Rupert the bear.

I did read some Marvel Comics but not many, origins of The Mighty Thor and Iron man. Stan Lee became more famous to me because of movies and TV series.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: A Marvel Of A Man

Post by geosta »

I grew up reading every Marvel title (Spider-man, Captain America, Iron Man, X-Men, etc, etc), almost every episode of them written by Stan Lee back then.

Stan Lee was a great man with limitless fantasy and strong ethics. I think that much of Marvel success is based on Stann Lee's superhero characters.

Did you know that in every Marvel SuperHero movie there is a cameo appearance of Stan Lee?

It's sad that he passed away, but you none can say that he didn't live a long life, full of successes!
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
Kev12Atlas
Last Name: SPIREK
First Name: KEVIN
Address: N10002 Padre Pio Drive
Phone: 6084036253

Re: A Marvel Of A Man

Post by Kev12Atlas »

I can honestly say that I liked getting comic books from 7-11convenience stores, more for the Charles Atlas, Universal Bodybuilding, and Joe Weider advertisements, than to read the entire monthly comic story. Was no older than seven years old, when I would be in awe of pictures of large, muscular biceps.