HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY?

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ca_admin
Site Admin

HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY?

Post by ca_admin »

HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY? IF NOT THEN START BY HELPING A FRIEND, A NEIGHBOR OR A FAMILY MEMBER. IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL STRONGER AND HAPPIER. FORUM ADMIN
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY?

Post by Henry Marczak »

The wife and I live in an apartment building with many older folks, it's very social and help around a lot. The woman who moved in next door is a recent widower and just had a mild stroke, so we help her out often.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY?

Post by geosta »

Today we went to the supermarket to buy some healthy food (and some unhealthy also... :lol: ).

Outside of the supermarket's door was sitting an elderly woman asking for some money.

When we were leaving from the supermarket we gave some money to the lady.

We had bought a pack of 3 vanilla cream desserts. My spouse, Georgia, after giving the old lady the money, decide to give her also one of our creams.

Not only that but, thinking about how the old lady will not be able to eat the cream without a spoon, he took a plastic ice cream spoon from a kiosk, about 100 ft further, and returned back and gave it to the old lady, so she will be able to eat her cream.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

helping hand

Post by Henry Marczak »

Walking down a street in my neighbourhood the other day was an old fellow sitting on the front step to a small 3 floor apartment building. He was saying something and at first thought he was just saying hi but then realized he was sitting on the step but couldn't get up to open the front door. It wasn't much effort for me to give him a lift up and he thanked me.