COVID-19

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ca_admin
Site Admin

Re: COVID-19

Post by ca_admin »

Stay safe and remember to use Common Sense when dealing with your health. Do not listen to idle minds. Are the people you are listening to healthy themselves? If not then look to someone that is healthy in body, mind and spirit. Remember you are in the drivers seat. This is your life. Take charge and stay healthy.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: COVID-19

Post by Henry Marczak »

My area has gone phase 3, which is allowing some things with distancing and wearing masks.My neighbourhood Yoga studio invited me to a semi private limited classes, a mask will be provided. They also have live stream and outdoor limited to 9. I went to one morning at our nearby green, so nice but now it's only 7pm and I do all my active stuff in the morning

Everyday I've been doing my home exercise then go for a 90 minute walk mainly on pond area dirt trails were there is almost nobody except the odd dog walker. and of course deer, rabbits, herons, turtles, birds and insects. haven't come across coyotes which are around the area.

People are starting to get together, outdoor cafe's are operating with spaced seating.