How it feels to be an Atlas Student

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ca_admin
Site Admin

How it feels to be an Atlas Student

Post by ca_admin »

During this pandemic.....how does it feel to be an Atlas Student? Post your replies. Interested to hear your thoughts.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: How it feels to be an Atlas Student

Post by Henry Marczak »

I'm not stressed myself, being retired there's not much difference except we did stop at coffee shops and restaurants are fair bit before. I walk a lot more, before I did walk daily but usually not for 2 hours brisk.
Kev12Atlas
Last Name: SPIREK
First Name: KEVIN
Address: N10002 Padre Pio Drive
Phone: 6084036253

Post by Kev12Atlas »

Henry Marczak, and, by keeping stronger joints, ligaments, and tendons, one can stay stronger, longer. Strong muscles need strong connective tissue, when it comes to possessing good physical strength.
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

I'll be 68 this month and feel very fit and healthy, on zero medications.
Kev12Atlas

Post by Kev12Atlas »

Good to hear back from you, Henry. Was worried that you might have fallen victim to the CoVid19. Thank God you are still alive! Is very good that you don't take medications. I am almost 56.5 years old; so far, don't need to take any medications as well. That is not the case with my two sisters and brother. What motivates me to keep my body healthy and strong is knowing that even if you have health insurance, that doesn't mean that living to a ripe old age, you might not have to be on expensive medications, or, end up needing costly surgeries. Recently, I have been making an effort to have a daily bowl of oatmeal with raisins. Not sure if Charles Atlas recommended oatmeal, but, he did mention having cereals. Maybe, "cereals" in Charles Altlas' time actually referred to oatmeal or grits
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

My breakfast is a cup of Swiss style muesli (mainly whole grain oat and wheat) add a spoon of walnut pieces,cashews,sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, ground chia and flax seeds, 4 dates and 2 prunes, cup hot soy milk and soak 15mins.
Kev12Atlas

Post by Kev12Atlas »

That is a healthy breakfast. With my oatmeal, I mix with water and raisins, before microwaving for 2:40 minutes. Then, will pour milk into the bowl. Before, I would have a bowl of cold cereal that has a lot of sugar. Oatmeal for breakfast, seems to be a healthier option than cold sugared cereals, on account of much higher fiber content as well as less unhealthy sugar per bowl.
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

My muesli combo gives me 33g of protein, I've now added a banana and a little soy protein isolate that adds 10g protein. My total protein is averages around 110g. November 23 I am 68.