How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Food tracking

Post by Henry Marczak »

When I was working I made all my food for work in advance, and eat very well. After I retired I slacked off with a regular diet plan, recently started tracking my food with an online food tracker. Several weeks ago went back to 100% vegan, increased my exercise routine and started tracking everything I ate and drank. The tracker will even list 11 amino acids, each part will show yellow if under RDA green when reached and red when over maximum threshold. I can customize my target macros, maintenance calories 2523 and protein target (based on lean body mass) is 125g.

So basically eating 5 meals a day.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Food tracking

Post by Henry Marczak »

I stopped tracking as it was just to see what I would eat to try for that much calories and protein. in a 4 week period I rarely went over 2000 calories and protein rarely went over the 100g mark. I felt like I was eating for work on the buildings site, which I don't think I need. The result actually was no change in weight or noticeable body recomposition.

Gave me an idea of how much I should eat and should be normal for health and maintenance. My diet is very complex detail and variety.