How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

intro

Post by Henry Marczak »

After getting the FREE booklet (1970 UK), I ordered the Charles Atlas system. I wasn't very discipline as a teenager and the course was left in a rooming house drawer just before emigrating to Canada in 1972. 1979 I studied Tai Chi Chuan and this got me disciplined to train everyday, but it wasn't till 2000 watching the A&E Charles Atlas Biography that I became dialed in to the Dynamic Tension system. I use the Dynamic tension methods all the time now.
rigo49
Last Name: Muniz
First Name: Rigo
Address: Wellington Florida USA

Re: intro

Post by rigo49 »

In 1972 my cousin lent me the first few Charles Atlas lessons printed circa 1952 and I began to apply myself to the DT's instructions. After a month or so I noticed body strength and I 've also gained some weight. I was very skinny back then. The most significant thing was that my flat chest began to take shape and gain muscle... The rest was history...

In 1999 I discovered this web site through a forum and purchased the course and after a few weeks I noticed rapid improvement in my body and health. Since then I have tried to stick to the daily routine.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I've started to practice push ups on my fists and on hard floor, mostly because of my martial art training.
rigo49
Last Name: Muniz
First Name: Rigo
Address: Wellington Florida USA

Post by rigo49 »

I practiced some judo, karate but my heart is on Aikido and Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension techniques. It offers a nice balance to martial arts.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I saw the Charles Atlas ads in the comic books. I got tired of being pushed around by the bullies at school, and in the neighborhood. I got tired of being a wash out in sports. I got tired of the girls calling me "little boy." So I took up lifting weights for about a year. Weights improved my strength, vascularity, and definition, but they did not increase the size of my muscles. So I sent off for the Charles Atlas course. It did for me what weights did and what weights failed to do, and faster.