Spring Walkabout

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Marczak
First Name: Henry
Address: London Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Spring Walkabout

Post by Henry Marczak » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:44 am

Where I live are many way's to walkabout, there's the City streets like walking uptown, there's the paved bike/walk parkways but best are the many dirt trails around natural areas. Early Spring they can be a bit muddy but going early in the morning when it's still a chilly the ground is hard.

"We Win When We Work Willingly"

middleaged
Last Name: Taboit
First Name: Fugget
Address: 237 unknown ave

Re: Spring Walkabout

Post by middleaged » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:34 am

Great to get out get fresh air and walk. Been after my wife for years to walk with me. So a positive out of a negative I now get to enjoy her company as I walk makes me very happy with her at my side.

middleaged
Last Name: Taboit
First Name: Fugget
Address: 237 unknown ave

Post by middleaged » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:05 am

Walking is great get out and get fresh air. Been asking my wife for years to walk with me never would. Now for a positive out of a negative with this coronovirus going around she is joining me. It's very nice to have my best friend walking along side me. Blessings to all and stay safe.

DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: 29192GandolfCt92563
Phone: 8184037731

Post by DonRagsdale » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:25 pm

There are many benefits to a springtime walk. As an exercise, it will positively benefit the body, mind and soul. Being low impact, it is easy on the joints while promoting the health of the joints, muscles, heart, lungs and brain through rhythmic movement and improved circulation. The sensory organs are stimulated with the pleasant sights, sounds and fragrances of Spring. Vitamin D may be obtained from a little bit of natural sunlight while walking. This important vitamin promotes a healthy immune system, good mental health and strong bones among other things. Appreciating the beauty of creation during one’s walk shall indeed uplift the mind as well as the spirit. Walking is one of a multitude of health promoting activities that is recommended by Charles Atlas. Keep in mind that participating in a springtime walk ought to be consistent with the guidelines of the day given the perilous times we currently live in. If one can participate in a springtime walk, then one should enjoy it as the health of the body, mind and soul is being enhanced.