Atlas for the Army

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
boredreiver
Last Name: Bick
First Name: Duncan
Address: 19 Bowden Road Melrose Roxburghshire TD6

Atlas for the Army

Post by boredreiver »

I'm trying to get myself fit for the British Army at the moment. I'm working split shifts at the moment and can't get to the gym very easily so see the CA plan as a good way to have a time-efficient strength workout. Are the Atlas exercises well-suited to preparing for military training?

Also, I suffered a knee injury a few years ago and need to make sure the muscle around my knee is as strong as possible. Does the Atlas course contain exercises that will help me to achieve this?

FInally, are there any advantages to buying the physical book rather than downloading it - by which I mean freebies?
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Atlas for the Army

Post by SPEARHEAD »

D.T. is perfect for getting one in shape for the Armed Forces. With your bum knee, use common sense when doing the leg exercises. Many people feel that the course doesn't have cardio exercises in it. I feel that feeling is inaccurate. Atlas gives the student the options of brisk walking or running. Both are cardio exercises.