GREAT MOUNTAIN WORKOUT

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
ttiros
Last Name: soterakos
First Name: thomas
Address: kensington maryland

GREAT MOUNTAIN WORKOUT

Post by ttiros »

I went to visit my son in the mountians of Utah. Afterward went to Bear Lake Utah at about 6500 feet. Woke up, saw the sun rising over the mountains and did my DT excercise's. With the sun coming up over the mountians and the clean fresh mountian air my DT took on a whole new feeling of being invigorated and motivated. The fresh mountain air seemed to supercharge my body for a fantastic workout.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: GREAT MOUNTAIN WORKOUT

Post by Henry Marczak »

Outdoor workouts are great, even better out in the mountains. I get out to a park and do some training.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Whenever I am invited to the beach by a friend, my first thought is always: "Great, I can enjoy my DT exercises in front of the beach". It is extremely invingorating to practice DT with the sea breeze and finish out with a nice swim ;) I have even done that in the winter and still enjoyed it. BTW, where I live the temperature in winter rarely drop below 55°F.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

One summer we rented a wilderness campsite on a beach front, we were isolated from the main campsite and had the beach area to ourselves, even our own outhouse. It was great to exercise next to the lake as the sun came up.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Henry, that sounds like an excellent place to workout.

The bottomline of all our stories is that outdoor workouts are great. No wonder that Mr. Atlas loved to workout on the beach and jog too :D