Charles Atlas Students

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Charles Atlas Students

Post by ca_admin »

We need to be strong when others are weak. We need to be of sound mind when everything is chaotic. We need to help those in need when others turn their backs. We need to have energy when no one else can. This is what makes a Charles Atlas student.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Charles Atlas Students

Post by Henry Marczak »

The lady next door (80+) fell and couldn't get up, I'm on her help line so went over, she never locks her apartment door so walked in. She was laying on the floor, I was able to lift her off the ground till she got her footing. She hit her head with the fall and had a small gash, her hair was blood soak a bit and the side of her face. Cleaned her face and checked the wound now not bleeding and put a bandage patch over it, my wife then came by who would contact her care worker to take her to the doctor.

Our building has many older folks so it's important to have a community awareness.
Ware
Last Name: ware
First Name: ryan
Address: my house

Re: Charles Atlas Students

Post by Ware »

You are a good neighbor, Henry.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Charles Atlas Champions

Post by Henry Marczak »

That lady moved to a care home but we have another woman on our floor who my wife takes out for a short walk everyday, she's on oxygen and uses a walker, has many health problems. We also do some shopping for her as she's not mobile much. I see many older folks who just never gave a thought about health and the consequences if you don't keep fit and eat healthy through life.