A New Student

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Geolib8791
Last Name: Pankowski
First Name: Justin
Address: 6846 Big Horn Trail
Phone: 7209757475

A New Student

Post by Geolib8791 »

Hello,
Hopefully I will be able to post my progress while using the Dynamic Tension course over the next year. I purchased the course about a year ago and read through it, but did not have the time to do any of the exercises. Hopefully that will change in 2022. I plan on improving my diet (i.e. more fruits and vegetables/legumes, generally following more in line with Natural Hygiene), to supercharge my workouts. I will hopefully post my progress here as I begin this journey. :D To great health and happiness in the coming year!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Time

Post by Henry Marczak »

Welcome and true success in the Dynamic Tension System, I found time by getting up earlier to exercise.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Re: A New Student

Post by Jim »

Welcome! I'm 81 and in excellent health. I've exercised nearly my entire life be
ginning in high school till today when I took a 20+ minute walk while doing Atlas exercises along the way. keep at it. You can always
find time to do a few exercises here and there.
Best,
Jim
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: A New Student

Post by geosta »

Welcome to the Atlas students team Justin!
Dynamic tension requires a little of your time every day, but the results you see from the first 7-15 days I'm sure will inspire you to continue the course!
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles