How Long

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
middleaged
Last Name: Abouit
First Name: Fuggett
Address: 237 unknown ave

How Long

Post by middleaged »

Hello everybody , curious how long everybody has been here? How long have you been doing dynamic tension? Did you stay on the course all the while? Ok I go first I first got the course in the 70’s at 11 yrs old. Followed it routinely for years. Started to lift weights doing dynamic tension with. After couple of years completely dropped course just doing weights. Find myself now at 57 years old just doing dynamic tension only. Of course through the years had some bad injuries and wear and tear. Have good days and bad days just back off the tension some and do what I can. Took a long time to learn to train and not strain and rest as needed. Hey but that’s what it’s all about anyway longevity and being here in the long run.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: How Long

Post by Henry Marczak »

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:17 pm but there was a previous unofficial forum. I originally bought the Dynamic Tension course around 1972 in England but didn't develop discipline till 1979.

My apartment building has a fitness room, indoor pool and hot spa. I use the stationary water rower 500 meters 2 mins, sometimes the treadmill like today, set it at it's highest incline, speed at 3.5 for 20 mins = 1.10 km. Today went for a swim, I wear goggles and swim under water breaststroke. I do my calisthenics early in my apartment when the sun raises.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Post by geosta »

I started Dynamic Tension in 2008. I was doing weightlifting before this. I knew about Dynamic Tension maybe since 2000, but back then I thought that a course without weights wouldn't be effective.

In 2008 I decided to give it a try and I never looked back. I am stronger and healthier than ever before and, as my wife says, my whole body has changed.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
middleaged
Last Name: Abouit
First Name: Fuggett
Address: 237 unknown ave

Post by middleaged »

I agree Geosta that the atlas course is better myself.