foods of convenience

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: foods of convenience

Post by SPEARHEAD »

It's good to consume oil with a meal that contains beta carotene. It seems the beta carotene won't be converted to vitamin A unless oil is present. But the oil doesn't necessarily have to be in the form of salad dressing. It can be the fat in a glass of milk, or cheese, etc. Henry, what exactly are the health benefits of apple cider vinegar? Flax oil?
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Re: foods of convenience

Post by Arjuna »

Spearhead, that's a great question for Henry; looking to hear his response too.

My father has given me the "Apple Cider Vinegar" book by Paul Bragg many years ago and I've been drinking it for years (not that many) and honestly; I rarely ever get sick. If I wake up in the morning with a stuffy nose or sore throat, I take the Apple Cider Vinegar and do some Deep Breathing exercises; as well as Qigong and it usually clears me right up.

I haven't experienced any side-effects from taking it. I used to put Honey into it (which is optional for taste), now I just drink it with warm water; doesn't take as good but the health benefits are worth it, from my perspective. Some people may not like the taste, but I really don't mind it. Also, you can put it in salad; if you like. I do that at times too. :)

Good luck if you choose to drink it, also; it does give you energy. You may not want to drink it right before going to sleep, unless you are trying to cure something. If you look at the book, the benefits are overwhelming.