Dave Draper Passing Away

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
Kev12Atlas
Last Name: SPIREK
First Name: KEVIN
Address: N10002 Padre Pio Drive
Phone: 6084036253

Dave Draper Passing Away

Post by Kev12Atlas »

The Blond Bomber recently passed away at 79 years of age. I remember the old Joe Weider advertisements in the comic books from the beginning of the 1970's. Dave would be shown flexing his 21 inch biceps( It seemed that by the mid 1970's, Multi-Mr. Olympia-Winning,Arnold Schwarzenegger, had replaced Draper in Joe Weider's comic book ads).Dave Draper would remain physically fit the rest of his life, even after an early retirement from competitive bodybuilding. It is never too late to begin an exercise program for a healthier living.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Dave Draper Passing Away

Post by Henry Marczak »

Dave was my fave bodybuilder in the old Weider magazine 1960's, I was excited when 'Don't Make Waves" movie came out, starring Dave Draper, Tony Curtis and Sharon Tate. Dave also appeared on TV series "The Beverly Hillbilly's" and "The Monkees".
DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: Texas-USA
Phone: 8184037731

Post by DonRagsdale »

I was sorry to hear of the passing of Dave Draper. I pray for the repose of his soul and the comfort and peace to his beloved wife, Laree Draper. Dave was a great bodybuilding champion winning the Mr. America, Mr. Universe and Mr. World titles. More importantly he was a humble and decent human being who inspired countless others through his example and writings. Some time ago, I purchase his book which I found to be both informative and entertaining. In the chapter, Training with Style, he pays tribute to Charles Atlas and Dynamic Tension. Dave Draper autographed my book by writing:
"Go Don--Train hard, Eat right, Be strong, Be happy. -dave draper"
Timeless advise from one who lived it.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

My book is signed " Go Henry - Live, lift, learn and grow - Never quit - Dave Draper". I have two of his books.