1 year review of D.T.

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
ttiros1
Last Name: s
First Name: thomas
Address: Virginia

1 year review of D.T.

Post by ttiros1 »

04 January marks the one year anniversary of D.T.. Before I start let me give some background. I started at age 62 and am now 63. I have always been small framed,at 5:7.You might say I have a runners build. I started doing D.T. every other day. After 3 months I changed to doing lessons 1-12 every other day and the perpetuals on the off days. I walked 3 miles 3 days a week while the weather was warm.
I really can't complain. I was 150 pounds when I started and am now 145 and have maintained that weight. Also the remarks that have been made to me were very up lifting.
1. my doctor had not seen me in over 6 months. His comment to me was" Tom you have lost weight and you look like you should be going to Afghanistan with our Marines."
2. co-worker said to me" why are you going to walk there, you are in such great shape"
3. another co-worker said "Tom you are the most fit person in this building"
Here are my results: arms: +.5
chest: .25
expanded: 1"
thigh: .5
calf: .25
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: 1 year review of D.T.

Post by geosta »

Congratulations ttiros1,
I always thought that Atlas course is the best way
for good shape and great health and you prove it
once more.
Keep the good work!
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Tom, it is great to see your review posted. I find it very inspiring and I am sure many more people will :D
ttiros1
Last Name: s
First Name: thomas
Address: Virginia

Post by ttiros1 »

Thanks to everyone who helped me this past year with your answers to my questions!!!
Jendall714
Last Name: Torigoe
First Name: Victor
Address: 5220 Fiore Ter M216 San Diego CA 92122

Post by Jendall714 »

For me I realized that something was definitely going on when I started getting total strangers coming up to me and asking me about my routine and if I could help train them! To be honest I didn't think I had that great of physique, but other people see you differently I suppose! It is very satisfying and rewarding when strangers notice your physique! The Atlas course definitely works, I don't care what anyone says! Now I just need to read the section on how to have a magnetic personality and I am all set!
jtheath100
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Post by jtheath100 »

hey, ttiros1,
I read your reply to a post I entered a week or so ago on another topic and while browing the forum I just came across this one of yours. So now it's a second year! I hope you have found it beneficial to keep at it. A lot of folks don't realize that us older guys can benefit from the Charles Atlas course, but you and I both know it's true. Happy Anniversary!
Jim