Juicing and Smoothies

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Juicing and Smoothies

Post by Henry Marczak »

I juice mainly vegetables and veg parts that are not used in cooking like the outside parts of cauliflower and broccoli stalks, nothing is wasted. I use the juice to make a morning smoothie, adding any leafy stuff, peanut butter, yogurt, nuts and berries.

I eat fruit through the day, banana with breakfast, pear at first break, mixed fruit and nut with yogurt with lunch and an orange for afternoon break.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Juicing and Smoothies

Post by SPEARHEAD »

What kind of juicer do you use?
Vitaman
Last Name: Man
First Name: Vita
Address: Staten island NY

Post by Vitaman »

i was using a vita something knock off for a while, too big and took up too much space. Got a knock off from someone ...much smaller, pulverizes well, have been having whole food drinks and great smoothies with 2% milk as a base. If i were to get a full juicer that disgards the pulp i'd get the cold press one. i usually dont fall for claims but research has led me to believe that would be a product i would be inclined to get...right now happy with the knockoff. ( try milk, banana, kale, honey and some ground flax...tastes great)
Vitaman

Post by Vitaman »

Been looking at fruit and veg powders...I am getting more skeptical of vitamins pills for he most part but food based powders seem to be another direction. I posted in another section on this also protein powders...anyone doing this, theres some great looking products I know I can't mention but would like opinions, thanks.
Do Not Regret Growing Older. It is a Privilege Denied to Many.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I wonder what kind Henry uses.
Vitaman

Post by Vitaman »

i know i cant mention names and such but i started taking beet powder freeze dried helps for energy and is good for liver and lungs, fresh juice is better here but this is cheaper. I use a complete powder that has 40fruits and veg in it, whey isolate and am considering this oatmeal based power and a b vitamin energy drink maybe some l carnitine liquid. Anyone try the charles atlas l carnitine liquid? thanks guys