Bullies

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Bullies

Post by ca_admin »

Mr. Atlas only promoted violence as a last resort. If you see someone being bullied for any reason, step in and help stand up for those being bullied. Bullies can happen at any age of life. It isn't just in grammar school or high school. No one needs to bully anyone else. Hatred is unacceptable.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Re: Bullies

Post by Jim »

Thank you!
I was bullied as a boy and I know how painful it can be and how long those "bruises" can last.
Bullying stops when we speak up.
Jim
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Post by geosta »

It's our responsibility as an Atlas student and as a stronger human being to help our not so strong fellow humans when they are in need.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: Texas-USA
Phone: 8184037731

Post by DonRagsdale »

Chivalry and justice demand responding vigorously to the bully when defending the rights of the weak. The Charles Atlas Dynamic-Tension program teaches one to build his or her body, mind and soul to the fullest of its potential. As a result of the inevitable development of great strength, wisdom, and courage to act, the Student of Atlas can and should bring to an end bullying by swiftly opposing it where ever this evil surfaces. On my sacred honor, as a Student of Atlas, I pledge my best effort toward this noble mission when the situation arises in my presence and to support others who do the same wherever they may be.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

School boy's in England would have some bully after them. I've had a few but generally your ok if in a good group of mates who back you up. I remember coming home from school one day and often came across a kid who scoped me out and come over to bully, one time I just wasn't in the mood and put up me dukes, boy did he take off like a dog with his tail between his legs and never bothered me since.