Being Strong during this time

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Being Strong during this time

Post by ca_admin »

Panic is not in the Charles Atlas vocabulary. During this time we rise as Atlas Men and Women and Children. We are here in times of need. We are Strong and no one can kick sand in our faces. During this time #Exercise your body and exercise your right to be Strong.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Being Strong during this time

Post by Henry Marczak »

Most folks I know are staying out of social get gatherings, some restaurants and bars have closed for now as well as community centres. We continue with walking outside and exercise at home. Taking steps not to spread or catch anything, we may have been in close contact with some and not know for sure, friends of friends thing.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Post by geosta »

I have many friends who feel lost as they can't go to the gym to exercise.
I recommend Charles Atlas Dynamic tension to them as I have no problem keeping exercising with what for me is the best workout system ever created.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: Texas-USA
Phone: 8184037731

Post by DonRagsdale »

During this time of peril, turning to the timeless and timely truths taught by Charles Atlas through his comprehensive health promoting system, and indeed through his personal example, offers hope. One of the best ways to strengthen one's immune system is through health promotion activities. As of yet, there is no vaccine or curative medication that can be used to prevent or treat the corona virus which is responsible for our current worldwide pandemic. Increasing the fitness of our mind, body and soul is a proactive way by which we can prepare ourselves for the challenges of today. Maintaining a positive, grateful and can-do attitude, practicing good sleep and personal hygiene, consuming nutritious food and drink, along with daily exercise are great ways to optimize our strength and immunity to ward off environmental insults so prevalent now.
All of these, and so much more, areas of health promotion are taught by Charles Atlas. The strength that one acquires, can be employed to help others as well as set the example of abundant living through a wholesome lifestyle. I am very grateful to have discovered the Charles Atlas complete program of proven concepts, information and exercises to strengthen one's mind, body and soul without equipment and in one's own home. I encourage all who read this writing, to please stay safe and healthy. Think positive and noble thoughts. Live courageously and abundantly. Godspeed!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Keep encouraging one another. It is most important to keep a clean and healthy mind and body at anytime, but especially during a crisis. We as Atlas Men, Women and Children step up when everyone retreats. We stay strong to protect the weak. We step up to any challenge that comes before us.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Please stop what you are doing and think of everyone, your friends, family, neighbors and strangers. Remember Stay At Home. Even if you don't know someone doesn't mean you don't want to save their lives. This is a very difficult time for everyone.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Lift up the weak, the downtrodden and the sick. Be the voice that helps someone else in need. Call your neighbors, friends, family or even someone that you causally know. These times we all need to be told that everything will be ok whether we are 10 or 100. We are all in this world together. Let's talk to someone today that we normally don't converse with. And if you have a grudge it is time to go past the anger and hurt. It is time now to reach out to that person and show your concern. Tomorrow might be too late. We don't know if the person we are upset with will be there tomorrow. Be Strong and stay Healthy.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

My apartment building has started a weekly Gazette with help info, and the management will help those in need of toilet paper. The Gazette also has crossword puzzles etc, jokes and stories written by residents. We shop for one lady down the hall, also shop for my wife's mother and sister who are house bound.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Hope everyone is staying safe today and everyday. Thoughts for everyone to be healthy and safe.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

Stay Healthy AtH ome and please remember to exercise. It is important to your physical health and Mental Health.